Find Top 3 Women’s Medical Colleges in Bangladesh for Indian Girls
Best Medical Colleges in Bangladesh for Indian Girl’s Students
Three Best Women’s MBBS College in Bangladesh
Exclusive Girls Medical college in Bangladesh ranking list 2021. Check out Medical Colleges in Bangladesh ranking list. Best private medical colleges in Bangladesh exclusive for Female Candidates.
Contact: Smile Education (SAARC Authorized)
Helpline: (+91) 9903-033-033
Phone: +91-903-864-3838, +91-983-126-3838, 091633 22022
Why did a medical college consider a good medical college? A simple and straight reply to this question is given below.
Best MBBS College in Bangladesh
Best Top 3 Women’s Medical Colleges in Bangladesh for Indian Girls Candidates.
Good and Top Medical College in Bangladesh depends on the following basic criteria:
- Infrastructure or facilities of the women’s medical college
- MCI Screening Test (FMGE) Passing Rate
- Medical College’s previous result and present working position of previous students.
- Good teaching facility and students and teachers ratio
- The total cost to study.
- Impression to people about the medical college
Considering the above subjects, the top medical colleges of Bangladesh are:-
Best Women’s Medical Colleges In Bangladesh for Indian Girl Students
Top 3 Private Women’s Medical Colleges in Bangladesh where Indian Students Complete her five 5 Years MBBS Degree program.
- Medical College For Women and Hospital (Dhaka) Total Five Years Package US$45000 AC Hostel 130 Per Month
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College Hospital (Sylhet) Total Five Years Package US$38000 Including Hostel
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College (Tangail, Dhaka) Total Five Years Package US$43100 Including AC Hostel
Before taking Admission Students and parents request to research well about Medical Institutes patient flow, College Fees Details, Accommodation Facilities, Campus Status. Admission Guidance provided by Smile Education most reliable admission consultant head office in Kolkata. Parents / Students can direct contact Smile Education Consultancy for all MBBS Admission processes in Bangladesh.
Top 3 Private Non-Government Medical Colleges for Women’s in Bangladesh
There are many private / Non-Government Medical colleges in Bangladesh. Some of these medical colleges are really awesome, dependable, and have a good environment for learning. Here, a list of some good, better, and the best medical colleges is given.
Top 3 Women’s Medical Colleges in Bangladesh 2021
Best Girls Medical college in Bangladesh Check out Women Medical Colleges in Bangladesh ranking. Best private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh exclusive for Female Candidates.
Inquiries for admission in any Top 3 Women’s Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Admission in Top Women’s Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Contact
Smile Education (SAARC Authorized)
Helpline: (+91) 9903-033-033
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
Kolkata – 700075 (W.B)
10 Min from Jadavpur Station
15 min from KPC Medical College and Hospital
2 min from EM Bypass
10 min from Passport Seva Kendra Office
Call: +91-903-864-3838, +91-988-312-3838, +91-983-126-3838
Phone: 091633 22022
Women’s Medical Colleges Approved And Affiliation by:
- Medical College under Dhaka University,
- Approved by National Medical Council (NMC) formally Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Permission by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of the Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh and Affiliation by the University of Dhaka
- Recognition by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC).
- Listing in the International Medical Education Directory- FAIMER, USA, will enable our graduates to appear at international competitive entrance examinations abroad.
Eligibility for Women’s Medical College
Required Eligibility for admission in MBBS/BDS course in Bangladesh Govt. Medical and private Medical & Dental Colleges are approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Medical Education Unit). Bangladesh govt. has formulated the following requirements for admission in MBBS/BDS course in the Govt. & private Medical & Dental colleges.
For the MBBS course – The eligibility of candidates are as follows:
(a) Students who have passed SSC in 2019 or 2018 and HSC in 2021 or 2020 with a GPA of 7.00. GP 3.50 in Biology at HSC Level is compulsory for all students.
(b) Students having O & A level qualifications and foreign students having similar or equivalent qualifications should apply with a certificate of equivalence issued from the Director General, Health Directorate, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
(c) Foreign students will have to arrange attestation of their SSC(SSE) & HSC(SSCE) equivalence certificate & mark sheets from their foreign ministry and submit their papers through Bangladesh Embassy in concerned countries.
d) In the case of national/foreign students admission will be invalid if any document is found to be false or wrong, before or after admission. No extra foreign/national students will be admitted in excess of the number already specified by the govt. of Bangladesh.